Look at these fancy, somehow-rich-even-though-they-work-in-fashion people's closets. Then you're REALLY going to hate all the cheap crap from H&M that you already own. Because none of your stuff came from your Turkish grandmother/rich boyfriend/secret sample sale/bestie, who also happens to be Prada's PR girl. Hrmph.
Posted by molly at 9:29 AM
We have two (that's right, TWO) fireplaces in our apt. Unfortunately all this hippie "spare the air day" bullshit prevents us from EVER HAVING A FIRE.
Also, they don't work. But I like that first reason better.
Posted by Luke at 4:18 PM
COSTUME IDEA: KELLY CUTRONE!
1. Black witch hair wig, scraggly haircut
2. Scrub your face and apply zero makeup
3. Black shapey, drapey clothes
4. Cursing, flying off the handle, general dramatics
BONUS if you can find a cute little brunette girl to be your daughter, and DOUBLE BONUS if you can find a shockingly super hot French guy to be your babydaddy.
Posted by molly at 2:51 PM
And I've discovered her via our home decorating styles, just like it happens in the movies.
1. We're both so pretty, so modest.
2. GLOBE COLLECTION? Too good to be true.
3. Repurposing bookcases for storage, I mean, it's like a fairy tale.
4. Skins? Baskets? Sis?
Posted by molly at 1:53 PM