We have two (that's right, TWO) fireplaces in our apt. Unfortunately all this hippie "spare the air day" bullshit prevents us from EVER HAVING A FIRE.
Also, they don't work. But I like that first reason better.
Posted by Luke at 4:18 PM
COSTUME IDEA: KELLY CUTRONE!
1. Black witch hair wig, scraggly haircut
2. Scrub your face and apply zero makeup
3. Black shapey, drapey clothes
4. Cursing, flying off the handle, general dramatics
BONUS if you can find a cute little brunette girl to be your daughter, and DOUBLE BONUS if you can find a shockingly super hot French guy to be your babydaddy.
Posted by molly at 2:51 PM
And I've discovered her via our home decorating styles, just like it happens in the movies.
1. We're both so pretty, so modest.
2. GLOBE COLLECTION? Too good to be true.
3. Repurposing bookcases for storage, I mean, it's like a fairy tale.
4. Skins? Baskets? Sis?
Posted by molly at 1:53 PM
Posted by molly at 11:24 AM
I'll take one in a medium, then.
No, no, better make it a large.
Posted by Luke at 1:10 PM
Now get your fall inspiration: I'm Going Green in my Hippie Hat Hotness because my Blouse is Beyond.
thanksforit, www.refinery29.com and www.elle.com
Posted by molly at 9:22 PM
Lonny is not only an online magazine, now it has a dedicated site (which I actually find easier to navigate than an "online magazine", which just seems like a long, pointless funeral for printed shelter mags, but I digress) and the site is giving me AWESOMENESS ANXIETY. Blame my nesting instinct.
Posted by molly at 3:57 PM