11.11.2008

molly thinks this facebook group i made in college is funny

no you CAN'T borrow my fucking laundry card...

Just for Fun - Outlandish Statements
Description:
if you start a load of laundry and realize that you dont have enough money to dry it, its your own fucking fault...don't come crying to me asking ME to borrow MY laundry card, claiming that you'll either let me borrow yours later or that you will pay me the 75 cents, we both know THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU STUPID ASSHOLE, so here's an idea why don't you WALK OVER TO FUCKING BUNTROCK AND PUT SOME FUCKING MONEY ON on your FUCKING laundry card...

that way next time I WANT to do laundry, MY card will still be in its place on MY desk...not in GOD KNOWS WHO'S hands spending MY hard earned money washing THEIR clothes...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: