11.13.2008

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT IS MAGIC!

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE MAGIC OF HAIRSPRAY? obviously you can't get shit like aqua net, but spend 5/6 bucks on a good can from walgreens (aerosol is KEY...yeah i know its bad for the earth blah blah) and you will have perfect hair in a can. baby and i would always be spraying our heads before we left apartment asking each other why NOBODY ELSE USES IT! it dries out greasy hair and gives it body when you need it!
do you want PERFECT texture?
do you prefer a dry look?
do you want great hold that lasts most of the day?
do you want to wash your hair 1/2 as often?
do you want to trick people into thinking your hair is clean?
THEN GO OUT AND BUY A CAN! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

i promise ;-)

(*I don't think aerosol is even bad for the environment anymore, i think they fixed that somehow recently. Can I just ask everyone NOT to spray their wet curly hair with hairspray so as to maintain that "wet" look throughout the day?? THAT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD. -Molly*)

2 comments:

Shayna said...

I have been waiting for someone to say exactly what I was thinking. My flatmates are always wondering why I never have to watch my hair, yet I have perfectly volumized tresses that scream "I just got my hair did." I recently got into the Big Sexy Hair variety, but prior to that I was super satisfried with Tresemme Tres Two - which is also used by professionals. I'm glad someone finally understands me.

Marisa said...

Sebastian Zero Gravity will always be #1.. Luke should know, he perpetually used over half of all my bottles through college.