3.25.2009

bad habits :(


Here's a new one:

My concerned friend Dylan pointed out that I have a bad habit of using the phrase, "blow my brains out," which I didn't initially believe. Then he searched for the phrase (because gmail is AMAZING and everyone should have it!!) and offered up this startling visual proof (click to enlarge).


And that's what they call undeniable evidence. Also if you'd like to send him a congratulatory email, you can just look closely at his mountain decorated gmail inbox. All the info is right there. ALSO look at how many gchat friends he has. SOMEONE is pretty "busy" at work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny because I refer to jumping off the building a lot.... where did our insane level of optimism come from?!!

JANET said...

i want you to know that this is the only blog ive ever read and i love it.

but not as much as i love you.