9.03.2009

WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING FUNNY? I JUST BOUGHT ONE!
































...on craigslist! and it was a magical experience. the frame is made in holland and i got it from the nicest lesbian couple EVER who gave me the rundown of being an sf biker... (best bike shop to go to, best locks to buy, etc.) AND they said if i ever needed any help or had any questions i can give them a call. one of them was even was like "let me know if you want to trick it out with awesome white tires, we'll help you put them on..." THANK YOU! i mean god knows i have NO idea what i'm doing with bikes. why can't all people be so nice and helpful?

PS these are only two of the like 50 million pics they had up on their post... obviously it was somewhat of a child for them. also it's a single speed, so thank god i live in the "flats."

GOD I AM SO EXCITED. it's at the foot of my bed as i'm typing this and i am DROOLING.

No comments: