11.13.2009

SO I GOT THIS EMAIL...

with a list of of 20 random thoughts that WERE SO TRUE. even though i kind of hate the word random now, that is the only way to describe this list. i am going to share with you my favorite 5 (actually 6...but maybe 7... still deciding)

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. There is great need for a sarcasm font. (HOLLA!)
3. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
4.
I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
5.
"Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
6.
I think the freezer deserves a light as well…
7.
I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay

thanx joe!

No comments: