12.15.2009

I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN I WANT A KITTEN


YOU CAN CALL ME AN OLD CAT LADY ALL YOU WANT, i am still going to get one.
maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday little belcher will be sitting in my lap, just like this...only looking slightly less terrified.

do you need some convincing? i promise to be rough with him and treat him like a dog. i also promise to have a very casual attitude when it comes to belcher. i will not mention him at luncheons, or at the beach, or at bible study. in fact, most people won't even know i have him.

i just want you to know that i will be smart about this. i'm not about to commit social suicide...you know what they say about men with cats...

from the selby

No comments: