4.21.2009

Please never call me Pinocchio

One of my favorite things is being accused of being a liar on my lunch break from work. Oh wait, I actually find that unnecessary and upsetting.
Some dude on the street was harassing me about this salon deal and wouldn't leave me alone, "what salon do you go to? who cuts your hair?" so finally after many --no thank you, no thank you's-- I told him, "I cut my own hair, so seriously, no thanks!"

And suddenly dude got NASTY and in a fake sing-song voice was like like "See you Pinocchio! Say hi to Geppetto!" which is like seriously disturbing. No need to moralize in terms of spooky folk tales at one in the afternoon on an otherwise perfectly pleasant Tuesday.

Also, I was actually not lying-- I cut my own hair because I am controlling and it is not that hard.

Later, I saw him getting ice cream at the Mister Softee truck. People like that shouldn't be allowed to eat ice cream.

No comments: