4.21.2009

sf is BOILINK hot


















it's been in the 90's the past few dayz here, and daddy is BOILINK hot. he has lobster red sun burns to prove it.
and what's worse in the HEAT IS STILL ON IN OUR APARTMENT.
newsflash mori herscowitz (our landlord), IT'S HOT AS SIN outside and our apt already gets BATHED in sunlight 24/7, the last thing we need is heat radiating from the baseboards of our ENTIRE apartment, especially when the news is warning us about heat advisories and old people dying!

literally i have not been this hot since lolla last august, when i was forced to get a free ipod sock from the boost mobile tent so i would have something to wipe the sweat that was NON-STOP DRIPPING DOWN MY FACE.

i had a good time seeing radiohead though.
good times.
good times.

4 comments:

KMT said...

I've never sweated as much as I did at lolla '08. never.

KMT said...

KMT is Kayce Marie Thompson. FYI. I don't know why is showed up like that.

molly said...

ME EITHER!! Thanks for ditching work for my BDAY-- where I kept removing my wristband and pointing out my BIRTHDAY to the people carding at the beer stand. Do I know how to get free beer or WHAT?

hessica said...

'twas so hot. so haht.